A beautiful exmple of the Sundancer 275 2008 Model kept in very nice turn key condition.
Powered by a Mercruiser 350 with Bravo 3 (duo-prop) stern-drive, and featuring:
– Electric winch
– VHF Radio
– Bennett Trim Tabs
– Clarion sound system
– LCD TV/DVD
– Electric engine hatch lift
– Wet bar on back deck
– Hot water system
– 2 showers
– Vacu flush toilet with sani loo holding tank
– Transom rail/fence with removable bait board/rod-holders with tender engine bracket
– Transverse bed
– Vee berth
– Full camper covers with fly screens
– Stove, microwave, fridge, spotless galley
– Shore power and built-in charger
May 2017, comprehensive service including:
– New manifolds/risers,
– Engine Service, engine oil, stern drive oil and filters
– Sea water pumps
– New Anodes
– Hull polish & buff
Sept 2018, full service including:
– Engine service, engine oil and filter, engine fuel filter
– Sea water pump impeller,
– Spark plugs, all hoses checked and hose clamps, load test batteries, corrosion guard engine.
– All bilge pumps and electrical checked
– Stern drive, replace the gear oil, leg removed to check all bellows and unions, full greasing of control arms and prop shafts
– New marine batteries
– Hull polish & buff
Fresh water flushed and hull washed after every use as it is stored in Dry Dock at Sydney Harbour Boat Storage, Balmain.
If you serious about purchasing a cruiser for your family, you will you find this is the best condition 275 Sundancer on Sydney Harbour! Available now for full inspection.
Want to go boating?
Want to get away on weekends and have fun?
Can you see yourself enjoying unlimited relaxation time on the water?……Then contact the most helpful attentive Brokers In Sydney and let us organise a viewing to suit your availability.
Have piece of mind knowing we are a BIA (BOATING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION) BROKERAGE so you know you are dealing with an Accredited Licenced Broker.
Whist we try to be as accurate as possible for the descriptions we are not responsible for items and nor do we warrant any items, so we encourage you to inspect & survey the vessel.