A versatile boat with a huge list of upgrades and additions.
Whether out fishing with mates, or cruising / weekends away with family and friends this is a fantastic option.
It has a spacious and well thought out layout, with large v berth, with fold down table converting into bed.
Dual helms, toilet, shower, kitchen and all the usual creature comforts, but also a huge range of inclusions outlined below.
Just serviced December 2019 Just anti fouled January 2020 Registered until December 2020 – ATTENTION – late 2015 new installed 383 Mercruiser Magnum and bravo 2, perfect condition and regularly serviced, which is also very fuel efficient.
– Newly installed raymarine axiom 9 inch 3D multi-function display with RV100 transducer
– Newly installed dometic 75CFX fridge/freezer which works a charm
– new modern feel carpeting installed throughout with spare carpeting left over to be supplied to purchaser
– New upholstery throughout
– New modern LED control panels at helm with additional functions
– relayed essential controls and LED control panel to the flybridge also, where none previously existed
– installed horn where none existed
– New amidships cleats
– New navigation lights
– New flood/spot beam lights to both fore and aft
-New swim platform with new composite decking
– Re-enforced swim platform railing for added strength and security
– New 360L fuel tank
– New 150L polyutherine fresh water tank
– New helm chair and foot rest
– New fusion stereo with speakers, amp and sub
– New ICOM VHF radio
– She has storage compartments under gunwales on main deck
– New bait tank/livewell with Led blue light
– New blue underwater Led lights
– New Magma bbq installed
– new red / white dual function helm Light and further led deck lights and mood lights on deck and in cabin
– new lewmar plough anchor and new anchor chain with markers (electric winch all chain 50m)
– new swim ladder installed
– water filter and pump installed
– replaced taps and faucets and shower head
– replaced old vinyl wrap
– installed new practical fender adjusters, so all fenders out of the way and at the ready not taking up storage space
– new bilge pump
– new bilge blower
– Android tablet for flybridge to double up as raymarine axiom display when driving from flybridge
– New water filler on deck.
– Non slip adhesives to top of gunwales and beside day bed for added comfort and security
– New stainless grab railings on gunwale and transom.
– New steering wheels for greater comfort and space when sitting.
– Enerdrive smart battery charger.
– Ctek smart solar charger / regulator.
– New 160w solar panel charging 3 x 105ah batteries easily.
– A raft of railblaza installs and accessories are included for a range of functions.
– Enerdrive comprehensive battery monitor and information display installed at helm.
– New VHF and AM/FM radio antennas.
– On deck fresh water hose, hosecoil installed.
– Coffee machine, tools, BBQ, cleaning and other supplies and fishing accessories included.
There are a raft of other inclusions from replacement of old hardware, to a good variety of safety equipment including:
Flares, 8 PFDs, signal mirrors, torches,
first aid, whistles, insulation blankets,
ice packs, safety throws, extinguishers and anchor drogue…
Etc Also included is a 2m mooring pole and buoy for easy access to and easy single handed mooring (if intend to swing moor).
However, also included is a rope holder and marine 240v lead designed for easy marina berthing and shore power.
Everything has been well thought out and added to fill a need, add to safety, look, feel and / or general enjoyment.
Boat is just over 9m overall.
Want to go boating?
Want to get away on weekends and have fun?
Can you see yourself enjoying unlimited relaxation time on the water?
Then contact the most helpful attentive Brokers In Sydney and let us organise a viewing to suit your availability.
Have piece of mind knowing we are a BIA (BOATING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION) BROKERAGE
so you know you are dealing with an Accredited Licenced Broker
Whist we try to be as accurate as possible for the descriptions we are not responsible for items and nor do we warrant any items, so we encourage you to inspect & survey the vessel.