Incredibly practical and sought after model
This Flybridge Cruiser sports Twin diesels and Shaft Drive propulsion which as we all know is very desirable
New covers and transom door added by current owner makes this the perfect getaway cruiser for the whole family
She can be surprisingly economical to run but also has the power when required
Super spacious and comfortable with its beamy design
Looking for a fun boat to kick off summer with?
Its a great entertainer as well with multiple roomy levels to enjoy.
Just some reasons why this should be your next purchase:
– Built by New Zealand company Marksply in 1983. Features include;
– Full flybridge (Lots of room upstairs)
– Dual helm (top and bottom)
– Sleeps 6 (2 forward, 2 side bunks, 2 lounge)
– Full galley with 4 burner gas stove, grill & oven and ice chest
– External hand basin at aft deck
– New electric flush toilet with sink and shower
– VHF radio
– Life jackets, gas detectors, fire extinguisher
– Twin Volvo Penta diesel turbo engines inboard/shaftdrive
– 4 heavy duty batteries with trickle charge solar panel
– Freshwater tank (100L) with pump provides hot/cold water
– Dual auto bilge pumps
– Large under aft deck storage area
– Small fibreglass dinghy included
Recent upgrade includes;
– New covers including new bimini frame (full flybridge)
– New black perspex panels (flybridge)
– New windlass dual control electric anchor winch
– New electric flush toilet
– New dark navy marine carpet
– New marine grade AM/FM radio with CD player & MP3 input
– New dark navy pin striping
– New transom door enabling easy access to and from rear deck
– New rear glass sliding door
– New tint on all glass
– New roller blinds for extra privacy
A very strong, sturdy well built vessel with a thick hull which would comfortably suit a large family.
Well worth an inspection contact us now
Want to go boating this summer?
Want to get away on weekends and have fun?
Can you see yourself enjoying unlimited relaxation time on the water?
Then contact us immediately
Let us organise a viewing to suit your availability
Anti Foul: Yes
Deck Material: GRP
Designer Builder: Marksply
Number Of Berths: 6
Sink: 1 Sink
Stove: 4-burner LPG with oven and grill
Equipment & Safety
Anchor Winch: Muir Electric Anchor Winch with remote both on Flybridge and inside stations
Bilge Pump: Auto x 2
Covers: Flybridge storm cover, enclosed cockpit
Radios Communication: GME 27MHz and VHF Marine Transceivers
Have piece of mind knowing we are a BIA (BOATING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION) BROKERAGE
so you know you are dealing with an Accredited Licenced Broker
Whist we try to be as accurate as possible for the descriptions we are not responsible for items and nor do we warrant any items, so we encourage you to inspect & survey the vessel.